Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk/Warsaw
Nr ref.: EH BDM
The main goal of Business Development Manager function is establishment of sales in allotted region of Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Romania, Scandinavia, Slovakia, the UK. The main objective of that function will be building VTS brand in new regions and sales target realization. Business Development Manager’ s aim is also to build, develop our market share within allotted product range (air curtains & heaters) in Western, Northern & Southern Europe and looking for new opportunities of sales development
Establishment and development of new potential customers in Europe,
Building brand awareness in new regions,
Managing sales structure in the regions where the company has its own divisions and customer base,
Developing the market share in the regions where the company has its own divisions and customer base,
Making market analysis for sales strategy realization,
Realization of sales targets in allotted region,
Creating and developing sales structures of international corporation,
Implementation of new products on the market,
Holding systematic appointments meetings with strategic clients,
Evaluation and control of efficiency of business activities in the company.
Higher education from technical university,
Min. 3 years of experience in sales in technical branch, HVAC branch would be an advantage,
Good knowledge in HVAC market will be an advantage,
Successes in sales development, acquiring new markets, new product implementation on the market,
Very good command of English,
Good command of German will be an advantage,
Readiness to frequent travelling,
Decisiveness and efficiency in action,
Ability to conduct negotiations,
High organizational and communicative skills.
Interesting and challenging work in stable , modern and dynamically developing international corporation,
Attractive remuneration dependent on performance,
Ability to gain experience on international markets,
Ability to be personally involved in building the company’s awareness in the new markets,
Professional development opportunities,
Trainings and professional development.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter with annotation “BDM_EH” in the subject of e-mail.
We kindly inform that we will reply only to selected offers.
Pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 04.05.2016), I give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of the current and future recruitment.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L 119 of 04.05.2016), we hereby inform that:
1) the Data Controller of your personal data is VTS Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdańsk, at Al. Grunwaldzka 472A, 80-309 Gdańsk, Poland;
2) contact details of Data Protection Officer - email@example.com,
3) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the current and future recruitment - on the basis of Art. 6 section 1 letter a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Labour Code of 26 June 1974;
4) Your personal data will be kept for the duration of this and future recruitment process;
5) you have the right to request from the Data Controller access to personal data, the right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer the data, the right to withdraw consent at any time;
6) you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
7) the provision of personal data is mandatory under the provisions of law and in other respects voluntary;
(8) Your personal data will be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling. Automated decision making will be based on the principles set out in the recruitment regulations, and the consequence of such processing will be contact with only selected candidates.